Saturday, October 15, 2005

I am so going to bed

not going to put anything on tonight as i truly am shattered. was absolute carnage today at work though i was working with good company so it was a good laugh.

anyway. i'm off for a pint. then beddy byes. sorry the past few days have been lame.

tell you what. i'm going to hold off the blog till tuesday when i have something interesting to say and... ALL THE BOOKSHELF pictures in the world.

see you soon

[just been listening to Country Honk by the Rolling Stones]

1 comment:

Dr Vegas said...

Nights suck. Short goals:

1) Finish tonight - should be an easy 3 hours

2) Try and get some revision done this week - hopefully I can get into a goos sleep/wake cycle in the next day or two so I don't feel like a zombie when I am awake

3)Get through the week of nights - should be OK - I actually like not having to deal with all the day-to-day bullshit on the wards

4) Make it to the exam. Once that is out of the way, the Xmas/New Year euphoria (apart from the days I'm on call!) will carry me through to January

Hope you're having the nice,relaxing weekend you deserve mate. Enjoy the week as well - if you can get some revision done, some relaxing done and some caning done it'll be cool.

West side 'til I die

Vegas